The FAME Board of Directors is the governing body of the organization and is responsible for the following:
- Determine mission and purpose;
- Select the chief executive;
- Support and evaluate the chief executive;
- Ensure effective planning;
- Monitor and strengthen programs and services;
- Protect assets and provide proper financial oversight;
- Build a competent board;
- Ensure legal and ethical integrity;
- Enhance the organization's public standing;
- Support FAME financially.
Mr. Myron Neal
Bank of America.
Dr. William Bazzelle
Retired, Dupont Co.
Ms. Cherrine Smith
DE Dept. of Transportation (DelDOT)
Mr. Brandon Jones
Dr. Bryan P. Tracy
White Dog Labs, Inc.
Ms. Candice Davis
President FAME Parent
Dr. William Fleming
Retired, School District Administrator
Ms. Peri Hutt
Mr. Alvin Boardley
Program Analyst, US Dept. of Homeland Security